Welcome to F.A.S.T Ambulance Ltd…
F.A.S.T have a team of medical personnel that range in skills and qualifications. Our experienced multi-disciplined team have the skills to manage a varying scale of events and with fully equipped medical vehicles. Our clients can be confident that they are receiving a professional and efficient service where confidentiality and sensitivity is adhered to.
Over the last few years our team, experience and abilities have grown steadily; enabling us to commit to a number of NHS Organisations such as Hospitals and NHS Ambulance services on a daily basis.
The F.A.S.T Team consists of:
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Ambulance Technicians
- Ambulance Care Assistants
- Nurses (varying disciplines)
- First Responders
- Fire Fighters
- Close Protection Medics
- Dental Nurses
We provide Medical and Ambulance services for the following:
- Bath Rugby – Medical support
- Bristol City Football club – Medical/Ambulance support
- Gloucestershire County Cricket Club – Medical providers
- England Netball – Ambulance/Medical support for all England test matches and tournaments
- Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust – Contracted non-emergency providers
- North Bristol NHS Trust
- Great Western NHS Ambulance Service Trust
- Tour and Production Medic Services – Click here to find out about our Tour and Production Medic Services.